Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Today I made a dolman :)

So...here is my project for today. I made a dolman out of a GIANT size 24W purple "just my size" T. I saw this idea on a blog called trash to couture and I had to make one for myself :) So, I found a giant purple T that I has hanging around...busted out my green sharpie and traced out the basic shape. I gathered up the sides at the bottom and sewed and surged it up! Then all that was left to do was cut out the neck and I was good to go. I LOVE the comfy laid back style of these shirts. Such a fun and easy project...I'll be making more of these for sure. Expect to see them lol ;) I love how this turned out...I just need to iron it lol. Let me know what you think!
Idk...do you think this is a good fit? lol. I don't think it even needs to be altered.

My awesome sharpie sketching...

The gatheres sides...


And the front :)

No comments:

Post a Comment