Monday, March 5, 2012

T Shirt Scarf

 Before and After. I saw a scarf similar to this on P.S. I made this and I ecided to make one of my own. Here's how to do it! (Super easy!)

 Start with a regular old T. I chose a purple one with stripes because it's what I had in my suppy closet and I thought it would make a more interesting scarf instead of using a plain T. But you can use pretty much any colored T and any sized T.

 Cut it off just under the armpits...not sure why this pic is upside down...it will NOT let me turn it. lol.

 I kept the bottom hem of the shirt in tact so I didn't have to worry about heming it myself. I just cut a bunch of strips in a length and width that I thought looked good. Believe me, this is not a scientific process lol. (This pic is about halfway done. I ended up cutting each of these strips in half because I wanted thinner strips.)

After...seriously, SO easy to make and fun to wear :) Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment