Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Ugly Floral Disaster Part 1...The Peplum

Let me start by saying...this is not my favorite refashion :) But...I've been SO busy. And off of my game. So, this was the perfect way to start back up! I did something with the skirt too which I'll post tomorrow! I like it much better than this peplum situation.

I started by unpicking the sleeves. 

And it needed a new button. The old one was hideous. I like these gold ones :)

I hemmed the sleeves so they kinda look like cap sleeves.  That's my hem :)

I pinned and took in the sides about a hundred miles. You can see my new season teal :)

Did I mention that this wonderful number has a bib that buttons in??? It's WONDERFUL! It comes with two separate levels of buttons...so when you're feeling frisky you can lower the bin to the bottom buttons. LOOK OUT WORLD!

Here's the ugly button I replaced. 

Much better. 

Playing it a little fast and loose with the word "classics" in my opinion. Just saying.


The buttons for the bib. 

Finished front.
And back.

AAND the side. Beautiful seams :)

Here it is on. 

Not looking amused. And totally fuzzy.

The back. I love the contouring of the seams of this :) Stay tuned for the skirt portion of this disaster tomorrow! It's SO cute. Thanks for stopping by! -Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment