Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Boneless Buffalo Wings


I binge watched Undercover Boss on Netflix over the weekend. There was an episode featuring the restaurant chain "Hooters". It was terrible. Lol. But it made me want wings. I never have wings. So, I did a little searching and found a great recipe that I adapted and I had wings without having to leave the house! Yay! They were SO good. And really easy. You've got to try them.


Ingredients: chicken breasts, flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, milk and egg.



Mix flour, cayenne, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.



Mix milk and egg in a seperate bowl. That completes your breading station!



Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.



Dip pieces of chicken in flour mixture. Then dredge in egg mixture. Coat again in flour mixture. Then egg mixture again...and one more time in flour. (Flour-egg-flour-egg-flour) I know it sounds like a lot, but it makes them amazing!!!



Fry in 375 degree oil in small batches.


Drain on paper towels. 


                                           Serve with dipping sauce and celery.


Toss warm chicken pieces in sauce to coat. Serve with celery and blue cheese. Yum!!! 

You can use store bought sauce or make your own. This time I used premade. 

Ingredients:
2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
Vegetable oil (for frying)
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 egg 
1 cup milk

Directions:
Heat oil in pan to 375 degrees. Mix flour, salt, pepper, cayenne, paprika and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix egg and milk in a seperate bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture. Then coat in egg mixture. Put back into flour. Then back into egg. And a final time into flour. (flour-egg-flour-egg-flour). Fry in small batches until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Coat with sauce of your choosing. Enjoy!!!

There are a variety of sauces you can use with this! I've made a few that I love. I'll do a whole post on different sauces soon.  

Try these out!! They are so worth it. Let me know what you think. 

I adapted this recipe from blogchef







No comments:

Post a Comment