Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Baked Peaches With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream



I had a couple of peaches hanging out in my fruit basket and I came across a recipe on Pinterest that looked SO good. I took my inspiration from there and put my own spin on it. It was the one of the easiest things I've ever made and oh my G-O-S-H...SO GOOOOOOD! Amazing. The recipe I saw used marscapone and toasted slivered almonds, for mine I just topped it with vanilla bean ice cream. Best thing ever. 


Cut peach in half and put in foil lined baking dish. It makes for super easy clean up!

Top with a little bit of butter.

Drizzle with honey.

Bake for around 20-25 minutes.

Mmmmmmm

Top with ice cream. Yum!!

Ingredients:
Peaches
Butter
Honey
Ice Cream

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut peach or peaches in half and discard the pits. Line baking dish with aluminum foil. Place peaches in dish. Top with a little bit of butter. Drizzle with honey. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and top with vanilla bean ice cream. Enjoy!

These turned out so good that I made them like four nights in a row. Mr. T LOVED them. After I ran out of peaches I used nectarines. I have to say that while they were still very tasty, they were not as good as the peaches :)


I got the inspiration for this from paleoeatsandtreats.com

No comments:

Post a Comment